Overseas/Interstate Licence Conversion

Auspak Driving School can help you with all your overseas licence conversion and changeover.
There are some requirements that needs to be satisfied in order to change your overseas driver licence to a Victorian licence. This also depends on whether your stay in Victoria is temporary or permanent.
If you’re planning on staying in Victoria more than Three months and want to drive then you are required to change your overseas/Interstate licence to a Victorian driver’s licence.
At AusPak Driving School We have summarised some of the important points that are required for your Overseas licence changeover.


Applying for a Victorian Driver’s Licence

To obtain your Victorian driver’s licence (full or probationary) you need to have passed the following tests:
1) Learner permit test.
2) Hazard perception test.
3) Eyesight test.
4) Practical driving test.


Are you eligible for exemptions from licence tests?

If you hold a driver’s licence from any of the recognised countries then you are able to get your overseas licence conversion with no test provided your overseas licence is current and has not expired. All you have to do is go to VicRoads office or better Call them as you will need to make an appointment for changeover.

In case the country that issued your license is not in this list then to get your overseas license converted to a Victorian license you will have to go through the Above mentioned process.

why choose us ?

  • Licenced Instructors
  • Satisfied Customers
  • Very Competitive Rates
  • Keys2drive Accredited Instructors
  • One to One Training
  • Patient Instructors